What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The instant online and automatic HTML to WordPress converter
- Offer WordPress themes to your clients faster, cheaper, and easier than ever before
- Bootstrap your blog so it matches your stylish landing page in seconds
- Create themes quickly and cheaply with Theme Matcher
- Add a blog to your website without doing a redesign
- No WordPress experience required
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Theme Matcher scores 74.95/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://themematcher.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $67.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: themematcher.com you’ll also be taken through to themematcher.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)